Household Tip – Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Carbon Monoxide Detector PictureCarbon monoxide is a dangerous, and potentially even deadly, odorless gas. Because it’s colorless and tasteless too it’s often been dubbed the silent killer. The gas inhibits the blood’s capacity to carry oxygen and symptoms of exposure to carbon monoxide include dizziness, severe headaches, nausea, sleepiness, fatigue or weakness, and disorientation. Within our homes this gas can be produced by any fuel-burning appliance. This includes a gas water heater, stove/oven, dryer, fireplace, furnace, or portable heater. It’s also possible for vehicles or generators in a garage to generate carbon monoxide. The best way to identify carbon monoxide in your home is to purchase a carbon monoxide alarm. Check your home today as most homes don’t have any installed. Also, check all gas appliances annually for leaks.

Stephen Woodall
REALTOR, GRI @ Long Realty Company
Stephen has made real estate his full-time career and passion since 2008, primarily specializing in the Foothills & the Northwest Tucson areas of Oro Valley and Marana. He is a multi-million dollar producer, representing both sellers & buyers. Stephen has tremendous experience in new home sales, listing & selling primary residences, listing & selling vacant land, listing & selling luxury homes, investment properties, rentals, and real estate development parcels.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

  

  

  

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.